Patches, free/open source software contributions, pet projects, etc.
I have submitted patches and fixes to many things over the years, but it would be way too much to list and remember. I am mostly participating in these software projects:
- OpenSceneGraph – occasional compilation fixes for Linux, VRML loader plugin based on OpenVRML
- osgCal2 – Fixed up the rendering code and OpenGL state management
- Soya3D – Ported the Cal3D animation code to Cal3D 10+
- Delta3D – OpenSceneGraph-based game engine, I have contributed to the Linux port, plenty of compilation fixes
- VRPN – Virtual Reality peripheral Network, I have contributed Linux driver for the 3D Connexion SpaceNavigator 6DOF joystick, Razer Hydra, PNI SpacePoint, Gametrak and various bugfixes.
- OSVR – Various bug fixes and improvements, mainly for tracking, Linux support for the core & the Unreal plugin
- Mageia Cauldron – testing, bug reporting and occasional bugfix, patch or new package
- Second Life – Linux joystick and 3D Connexion SpaceNavigator support
- Wiiuse – Wii controller interface library